No matter how much we tried to put a theoretical scenario into reality, we now took a final, irrevocable decision: there won’t be a DBE edition this year. Even if we were convinced we can face this challenge, the virus finally won. Which means this is the right thing to do at the moment.
Those who want a refund, please contact Eventbook. It will take a few weeks to meet all the requests, there are many explanations, but we just want to thank everyone for your support, patience and understanding.
To those who wonder if there will be another DBE edition, we can now just address this: the tickets for the 10th Ritual will still be valid at a possible new edition. Which means that up until the beginning of 2021, we will have the time to think, analyse, decide and communicate. We’re aware of your continuous support and this gives us meaning.
Take good care of yourselves, stay safe, both mentally and physically!